GP PATIENT SURVEY
The GP Patient Survey is an independent survey run each year by Ipsos MORI on behalf of NHS England. The survey is sent out to over two million people across the UK and the results show how people feel about their GP practice.
Why the survey matters :
- It's good for patients - they have the chance to share their experience of their GP practice
- It's good for practices - they can use the results to improve patient experience
- It's reliable - sound data on every GP practice in the country is available on the site
For Lakenham Surgery, the survey results showed that:
- 93% of patients describe their overall experience of this GP practice as good
- 94% felt their needs were met during their last general practice appointment
- 96% had confidence and trust in the healthcare professional they saw or spoke to during their last general practice appointment
- 97% find the receptionists at the surgery helpful
The full results of the 2018 GP Patient Survey for Lakenham Surgery can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
The 2019 survey results will be published online nationally in July 2019.
Friends and Family Test
Lakenham Surgery also collects patient survey information about this practice via the Friends and Family Test which asks whether patients would recommend the surgery to their friends and/or family and how they would rate the practice. Further information can be found on our Friends and Family Test webpage. Results are published each month and can be downloaded using the link on the homepage.