GP Patient Survey
The GP patient survey is an independent survey run each year by Ipsos MORI on behalf of NHS England. The survey is sent out to over two million people across the UK and the results show how people feel about their GP practice.
Why the survey matters:
- It’s good for patients – they have the chance to share their experience of their GP practice.
- It’s good for practices – they can use the results to improve patient experience.
- It’s reliable – sound data on every GP practice in the country is available on the site.
For Lakenham Surgery, the survey results for 2019 showed that:
- 90% of patients describe their overall experience of this GP practice as good.
- 97% felt their needs were met during their last general practice appointment.
- 97% had confidence and trust in the healthcare professional they saw or spoke to during their last general practice appointment.
- 97% find the receptionists at the surgery helpful.
- For the full report please see the GP patient survey website.
The 2020 results will be published online nationally in July 2020.